Saturday, April 6, 2013

Fruit Dip

It's conference weekend and that means I do a lot of munching on things. I have a tendency to fall asleep on the couch while watching movies and shows, so I have to do something to keep myself awake. I thought I would try and keep my munching on a somewhat healthier side this weekend and decided to make up some fruit dip. This is so fast and easy to make and sure is delicious! I know it's best to eat fruit plain, but what can I say I have a major sweet tooth!
Fruit Dip
Ingredients:
1- 8oz block of cream cheese; softened
7 oz container of marshmallow cream
1 tsp maraschino cherry juice
3-4 Tbsp powdered sugar
Directions:
In a medium size bowl mix together cream cheese and marshmallow cream until light and fluffy. Add in maraschino cherry juice and powdered sugar. Mix until combined. Keep chilled until ready to eat. Serve with your favorite fruits.

No comments:

Post a Comment