Saturday, February 16, 2013

White Chocolate Chip Macadamia Nut Cookies

The other week I made up some cookies and posted a picture of them on facebook. My aunt commented on the picture asking if they were white chocolate chip macadamia nut cookies. Unfortunately they were not, but I told her I had a recipe for some. So Aunt Connie here you go! I hope you enjoy these cookies as much as we do around here! They sure are delicious and are always gone in the blink of an eye!
White Chocolate Chip Macadamia Nut Cookies

Ingredients:
1 cup salted butter (softened)
1/4 cup sugar
3/4 cup brown sugar
3.4 ounce package instant vanilla pudding mix
2 eggs 
1 teaspoon vanilla 
2 1/4 cup flour 
1/2 teaspoon salt 
1 teaspoon baking soda 
1 cup white chocolate chips
1 cup macadamia nuts
Directions:
 In a bowl cream together butter and sugar. Add pudding and vanilla. Beat in one egg at a time. In a separate bowl mix together flour, salt, and baking soda. Combine the dry ingredients with wet ingredients. Once mixed stir in chocolate chips, and macadamia nuts. Preheat oven to 350. I let my dough sit in the fridge while the oven was preheating. Spoon cookie dough onto baking sheet and cook for 8-10 min.  Allow to cool on wire cooling rack.

No comments:

Post a Comment