Friday, January 6, 2012

Mango Salsa Recipe

I don't know about everywhere else but here in Arizona it is finally starting to warm up which means I am all over eating fruit. Like I mentioned before I LOVE salsa. Besides Tia Rosas green salsa and Mi amigos red salsa Mango salsa is another one of my favorites. Its so light and sweet, and almost more of a dessert! Its great to eat as a side with any Mexican dish, but is also super delicious on tacos, burritos, nachos, etc. And did I mention it is super easy to make?!


Mango Salsa Recipe-
  • 2 Mangoes
  • 1 Avocado
  • 3 Roma tomatoes (sometimes I like to do 6 to have a little bit more of a salsa feel)
  • 2 garlic cloves
  • 1/2 bunch cilantro
  • Juice of 2 limes
  • 1/2 Pineapple( or 1 can pineapple tidbits)
  • 1/2 onion
  • Salt and pepper to taste
Cut up all of the ingredients and mix together in a bowl. Serve with chips and enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment