Sunday, June 2, 2013

Tomatillo Ranch

Today we attended a baby blessing for my cousins sweet little girl. Afterwards they a luncheon where they served sweet pork salads and burritos. DELICIOUS! That is one of my faves!  When I asked beforehand if there was something I could bring and she told me what was going to be served, I had to offer to bring some tomatillo ranch, I LOVE this stuff, especially on sweet pork salads! I love putting it on burritos and taco salad as well. It is so easy peasy to make and totally kicks up the flavor in so many dishes. I love being able to create restaurant style flavors in my own kitchen!
Tomatillo Ranch
Ingredients:
1 Package of hidden valley buttermilk ranch 
1 cup mayonnaise
1 cup buttermilk
3 tomatillos
1 cup cilantro
2 garlic cloves 
1/2 tsp cayenne pepper 
Directions:
Combine all ingredients in the blender and puree. Allow dressing to cool in fridge 4 hours before serving.  

No comments:

Post a Comment