Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Oatmeal White Chocolate Chip Craisin Cookies

Anyone else out there like to justify eating an entire batch of cookies by themselves because they have oatmeal and craisins in them? That makes them healthy right?! Plus your'e getting your grains and fruit for the day! Okay, okay I will just keep telling myself that... I do love me some oatmeal cookies though. Something about oatmeal in cookies makes my taste buds sing! If you like cookies, oatmeal, white chocolate, and craisins, then these my dear, are the cookies for you! Mmmm I'm thinking I might need to go and grab another one right now... Shhh we will just tell my husband the dog ate them all...
An
Oatmeal White Chocolate Chip Craisin Cookies
Recipe:
1 C salted butter softened
1 C sugar
1 C brown sugar
2 eggs
1 tsp vanilla
2 C flour
2 1/2 C non-instant rolled oats
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
3/4 C white chocolate chips
3/4 C craisins

Directions:
Preheat oven to 325.  Line cookie sheet with parchment paper or silicone baking mat. In a large bowl cream together butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla. In a separate bowl mix together flour, oats, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Slowly add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix until well incorporated. Stir in white chocolate chips and craisins. Allow dough to chill in the fridge for 10 min. Roll dough into 1 inch balls. Place on cookie sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes. Cool and Enjoy!





2 comments: