Friday, January 25, 2013

Coconut Cream Fruit Dip

While I was out at the grocery store the other day I ran across some of the most beautiful strawberries. Thank goodness they were on sale, so I went ahead and bought like six cartons of them. I love fruit dip, and I love coconut so I thought a mix of the two would be delightful. This fruit dip is light a and fluffy with just the perfect hint of coconut that doesn't overpower the flavor of your fruit. 
Coconut Cream Fruit Dip 
 Ingredients:
1-8 oz block of cream cheese (softened) 
1-8 oz tub cool whip
1 cup cream of coconut 
1-3.4 oz package coconut cream pudding mix
13 oz container marshmallow cream

Directions:
With a hand mixer cream together softened cream cheese, coconut cream, pudding mix, and marshmallow cream. Fold in cool whip and cool in fridge before serving. 

No comments:

Post a Comment