Thursday, January 19, 2012

Parmesan Ranch Chicken

Parmesan Ranch Chicken
Mmmm just typing up this recipe is making me want to go and make this chicken again. I am a huge fan of meals that are quick, delicious, and don't dirty too many dishes to prepare. I have found that finding meals that both my husband and kids will both eat is very tricky. However this chicken is super easy to make, very quick, and surprisingly full of flavor. It was a hit with both the kids and the husband.

Adapted from Becoming Betty
Ingredients-

  • 3/4 cup bread crumbs
  • 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
  • 1-1 ounce package of Ranch dressing mix
  • 4-6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts. Pound to even thickness (I just used chicken tenderloins.)
  • 1/2 cup melted butter

Directions-

In a shallow bowl mix bread crumbs, grated Parmesan cheese and ranch dressing mix. Dip chicken into melted butter and then roll into the breadcrumb mixture to coat. Place chicken in a greased 9x13 casserole dish. Sprinkle chicken with remaining breadcrumb mixture and drizzle remaining butter on the chicken. Bake uncovered at 375 for 4o minutes. It's delicious with noodles or rice on the side. I like to drizzle the sauce in the bottom of the pan over my noodles or rice. Gives it a good flavor.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment