Tuesday, August 2, 2011

SHOES!





I am defiantly a shoe addict. I absolutely love shoes and have from a very young age, and it has not gotten better as I have gotten older. If I find a shoe I really like I need it in every color! The other day I was at payless looking for some shoes for my kids and I came across a ton of shoes on clearance for $4.00. I fell in love and although I don't have any kids that wear these sizes I had to justify buying them telling my husband they could be for a future baby or they would make great inexpensive baby shower gifts. And I also had a coupon for 20% off my entire purchase. How could he deny me of buying shoes that only cost me $3.20 a pair? So as you can see I went a little crazy and bought 5 pairs. So there you have it, I got 5 pairs for about $17.00 after tax. About the same price for one pair normal price. I have to say I am super excited about my find and the awesome deal I got. So run down to payless and pick up some of these adorable shoes before they run out! You can print of the 20% off coupon here. By the way payless has their buy one get one 50% off right now and you can still use the 20% off coupon. Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment