Friday, August 5, 2011

Cardi Party!


I don't know what it is about cardigans but I love them. I think they are a great way to dress up any outfit or a great alternative to a long sleeve shirt when it's cool enough to wear one. I know here in Arizona those days seem to be really limited. The other day I was at DownEast Basics browsing their clearance racks and came across these beauties. The top one is normally $35.99 and the bottom one is $36.99. They are now only $10.00. ARE YOU SERIOUS! I had to snatch them up! I bought the bottom one in the silver peony (as pictured) and the dark shadow (a dark grey). I also bought the top one in blush (a pink) and they also have incense ( as pictured). That means I got all 3 for less than the price of 1! I think I may just have to go back and get that one as well. Like I said in a previous post when I like something I get it in every color!
So there you have it, some cute cardigans perfect for fall or spring for an awesome deal. You can go down to your local DownEast basics and browse their racks or you can order them online here
Go under sale items and they are on page 2.

Ps. They also have 25% off their T's and Cami's. Great time to stock up. OH BOY DO I LOVE SALES!

No comments:

Post a Comment