Thursday, August 18, 2011

Back on track...

Wow, This week has been nothing shy of busy. It started out by taking some cute maternity picture of my cousin and her husband. She found a cute little spot out in Chandler with an old fashion telephone booth that was so Fun. Balloons seem to be really in right now for pictures so we thought it would be fun to incorporate those into the pictures. And they totally went with the theme! They also brought along a cute little sock monkey that kept sneaking into the pictures with them somehow!








Friday night I started getting texts from my other cousins wife saying she was starting to have contractions. They had asked me to come in and photograph the birth for them and I was more than pleased to. There is something so incredibly special about watching a new little life into this world. It is an indescribable feeling and feel so blessed to have been able to witness it. For my birthday I hot a light scoop for my birthday and also a new 50mm 1.8 lens for my cannon rebel T1i. These two things were perfect for taking the pictures at the hospital. The light scoop was great for multiple reasons but the best was that it deflected the flash out of the baby's eyes, so it didn't bother her at all. The 50 mm was great because it allowed me to get up close and detailed pics of the baby and the low aperture range allowed me to get a nice blurred background when wanted.








So between my 2 photoshoots, editing pictures, baby shower, trip to the zoo, hosting a party at our house, trip to the zoo, birthday celebrations, and a craft night I haven't had much time to work on my millions of crafts I have all planned out and in store for you. So thank you for being patient and hopefully next week things will die down a bit and I can get back to crafting. I have some fun things in store to share with you!
And what would this whole entire post FILLED with pictures be if I didn't include a couple of my kids at our trip to the Zoo.



Hope You guys have a wonderful weekend!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Приветики! Хотелось бы открыть парикмахерскую, ищу любую полезную информацию для написания бизнес плана. Может у кого-то есть опыт в таком бизнесе? Сейчас большой выбор оборудования для парикмахерских и салонов красоты. Выбираю между компаниями Lampa-lupa.pl, Myjka-ultradzwiekowa.pl, Massage-service.com.ua, hurtownia Newface beauty, Магазин Спашоп .В таком количестве информации самой разобраться тяжело( Скажите где дешево купить ванна для педикюра?

    ReplyDelete